With Every Prayer...#
14 June, 2017
Prayer goes to the Lord with every:
- need — to have it supplied,
- enemy — to have it conquered,
- corruption — to have it subdued,
- trouble — to have it sanctified,
- promise — to have it fulfilled,
- thirst — to have it quenched,
- longing — to have it satisfied,
- sickness — to have it remedied,
- impossibility — to make it possible.#
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Have you considered the covering and the unseen value that persistent prayer affords?
For is it not...
erecting a fence at the top of a cliff and not parking an ambulance at the bottom?
Today's Soul Snippet:
'The cost of putting a thing right can never be greater than the cost of leaving it wrong.' ~ anon
Permission is granted to reprint SoulSnacks in hard copy form, using them for Bible Studies or other Christian forums, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. SoulSupply asks only that you keep the SoulSupply website and email contact information intact.
Love this SoulSnack? - PLEASE take a moment and share it with a friend. Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday.
#an anonymous piece with some SoulSupply edits.