- I need to be humbled before I can be cleansed.
- The path to humility is anguish. (Is 38:15b)
- Humility is the conduit of unity.
- Humility is seeking glory and well-being for another.
- Humility is the appreciation of correct self-knowledge.
- Humility is allowing yourself to be a path for another's good ahead of yours.
- Humility is accepting the lower, that another may be elevated.
- Humility is recognizing God's infinite ability and my total inability.
- Humility recognizes God as the source of personal abilities and not self.
- Humility is enhanced by downfalls.
- Humility is showing grace to men who don't trust you as much as God does.
- Humility is loudly expressed in silence.
- The hardest thing in humility is recognizing my pride.
- Humility and grace are a Christian's traveling companions for life.
- Humility is being un-recognised by those you serve but still continuing to serve them.