10 Beliefs I must hold before heaven.
'SOUL SUPPLY' is written from these 10 following beliefs:
- There is ONLY one God in heaven. He has deliberately acted to be known and wants to be known by all on Earth. God is not hiding, He wants ALL to find Him. (John 1:18.)
- His creation and the Bible witnesses to Him (Psalm 19, Romans 1:20) but this only God in Heaven is personally known ONLY through His son Jesus Christ. (John 3:16, Acts 4:12).
- God's good commitment to His children on Earth is demonstrated through His giving of His only son, Jesus. Jesus died on the cross for our forgiveness (Matthew 26:28) and rose again, ascending to heaven. Jesus will return at the appointed time and will judge this Earth. (Acts 1:10-11, Acts 10:42)
- The God of heaven is perfectly good and kind. His Bible perfectly reveals this to us. Both He, and His creation have been 'robbed' of this truth across the Earth.(John 10:10a) The Lord is good to all. (Psalms 145:9a)
- I can know His goodness through Jesus alone, when I ask for His forgiveness of my sins. He then gives me His Holy Spirit, my counsellor. (John 16:7)
- As with any father He is not happy when His children suffer. God wants to give His children good things. (Luke 11:11-13) God delights in His servants well being.(Psalms 35:27b)
- The Bible is clear that satan and his demons are active across this Earth.(Luke10:18, Revelation 12:7-9). They seek to deceive and harm all. They seek to be worshiped thus robbing God of worship, and us of the blessing of worship. Satan robs us of God's goodness. (John 10:10a) Satan especially attacks believers in Jesus. (Revelation 12:17)
- God wants us to know His goodness grace and generosity now. He wants us to have an abundant life on earth. (John 10:10b) God wants to heal and restore those who have been robbed. (Jer 30:17, 33:6 & Mark 1:41)
- God is not far away. He wants us all to reach out to Him in truth (Ps 145:18), because He is close, not remote. (Acts 17:27)
- God hears and will respond to the prayers of the distressed. (Psalm 102:17) He wants, indeed invites us, to give all our problems to Him. (Matthew 11:28-30) This is His soul food and soulsupply for His children. God will deliberately and often speak to me, to encourage me through the eternal and infallible and irreplaceable words of His Bible.