10 PEARLS from JESUS
Jesus' intentions have never been to bruise or burden, but to bless. Listen to His heart - right now...
- Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. ~ Matthew 11:28
- ‘Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. ~ Matthew 10:32
- “Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!” ~ Matthew 25:21
- Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother. ~ Mark 3:35
- Then he said to them, ‘The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.' ~ Mark 2:27
- ‘Truly I tell you,’ Jesus replied, ‘no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields – along with persecutions – and in the age to come eternal life. ~ Mark 10:29-30
- From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another. ~ John 1:16
- Whoever comes to me I will never drive away. ~ John 6:37b
- I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. ~ John 10:10b
- My Father will honor the one who serves me. ~ John 12:26b
AND one BONUS pearl today ...
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. ~ John 14:12
Today's Soul Snippet:
God forges prophets in the wilderness, for it is the anvil to make them strong.
Love this SoulSnack? - PLEASE take a moment and share it with a friend. Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?
ENJOY 10 JOLTS from JESUS