4 Thoughts to Measure the Wait
The call of hope is the safe path to a better future, for:
at light darkness flees. Darkness is not the end game.
To those who:
- are hidden in caves
- are buried in tombs
- have necessarily run to an obscure safety
- are oppressed by pain
- are collapsed under lies
- wait for a stone to be rolled away, or
- listen for the call to leave their darkness...
As first with Lazarus and then our Lord, the night is always passed through - a resurrection awaits.
- I the Lord bring down the tall tree and make the low tree grow tall. I dry up the green tree and make the dry tree flourish. (Ezekiel 17:24)
- Is not a day as a thousand years to our Lord and a thousand years but a day? (Psalm 90:4)
- The sense of human waiting can only ever be rightly measured by Heaven, for the human always fails to speed his future as much as he fails to rewrite the past.
- He who is out of the sight of man continues fully in the sight of our Lord. (2 Chronicles 7:14)
Stand strong for each day God still pours love abundant.
For all those still in the foyer of divine promise:
God is His own guarantor.
Today's Soul Snippet:
A man who feels his heartbeat also hears his sin.
Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint SoulSnacks in hard copy form, using them for Bible Studies or other Christian forums, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. SoulSupply asks only that you keep the SoulSupply website and email contact information intact.
Love this SoulSnack? - PLEASE take a moment and share it with a friend. Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?