5 Bible Tips to Hang in There
God's got 'yer back. (He always has.)
Here's how to hang in there an extra day or two:
1) Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always. (Psalm 105:4)
2) Fight the good fight of the faith. (1 Timothy 6:12)
3) If we endure we shall also reign with Him. (2 Timothy 2:12)
4) Let us fix our eyes upon Jesus, the pioneer and perfector of our faith. For the joy that was set before Him He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. (Hebrews 12:2-3)
5) For here on earth we do not have an enduring city, but we are looking for the city that is to come. (Hebrews 13:14)
Yesterday you didn't give up and won, today is too soon to give up and tomorrow never comes.
Today's Soul Snippet:
The impossible is constantly available to those who rely on the eternal.
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?