6 Wild Waves
It remains no mean feat to walk with Jesus all the days of this carnal life.
Six wild waves for the serious faith surfer to ride:
- Jesus is life's compass alone
- Christianity is completely counter-cultural, believe in Jesus to your earthly peril
- I would rather meet Jesus in His lounge-room than His court-room ~ Michael Cartwright
- The Bible is food for every day - not just sweets for the sour days ~ anon
- The crucifix is the model of Christian living, an empty cross cannot suffice ~ Michael Cartwright
- It ill becomes a servant to seek to be rich and great and honoured in that world where his Lord was poor & mean & despised. ~ George Mueller
Faith that steadfastly endures the temporary wild weather of earth will enjoy the peaceful waters of heaven forever.
Surely the righteous man will never be shaken; they will be remembered for ever. (Psalm 112:6)
The might of the righteous one is not broken, for righteousness endures forever.
Today's Soul Snippet:
Modesty is the badge of wisdom. ~ Matthew Henry
Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint SoulSnacks in hard copy form, using them for Bible Studies or other Christian forums, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. SoulSupply asks only that you keep the SoulSupply website and email contact information intact.
Love this SoulSnack? - PLEASE take a moment and share it with a friend. Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?