11 Facts for the Future
While the future is unseen, it needs not be unknown.
Life is full of 'T' intersections. There is always a choice in life.
We can even choose not to choose, yet to not choose is to still choose.
Mankind lives free to secure his future, or not!
Entrepreneurs have become exceptionally wealthy through people of all kinds who ill-consider their future.
The ‘have now, pay later’ philosophy is a guaranteed tool for one class to stay poor in a debt laden future, while they accelerate the wealth of another class.
Jesus very deliberately taught all who would stop long enough to listen to consider their future from their present.
‘Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘come, you who are blessed by my father; take your inheritance, the kingdom, prepared for you since the creation of the world’ (or) then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.' (Matthew 25:34 & 46)
Wisdom reminds all men to not trade tomorrow for today.
'Choose to walk in a manner worthy of God, who calls you into His kingdom of glory.' (1 Thessalonians 2:12)
The future looks like this:
- it is already in place for you
- it awaits the Father's perfect timing
- there is no doubt to its reality
- it cannot be ignored without eternal cost, because Jesus' return is mans' judgment day
- God does not make mistakes or break promises, He controls the future and has it correctly prepared
- Jesus delivers this new future, His intentions are already well signaled
- Jesus is returning, yet even He does not know when
- Jesus' decision is final, there is no further correspondence possible
- Jesus offers no second chance at life on earth.
'Man is destined to die once and then be judged.' (Hebrews 9:27)
However unlike the entrepreneurs Jesus does honor those who place (in repentance) self-interest second to others and Himself. This is righteousness.
Jesus guides the great and the unknown alike to grasp the right perspective, and thus number their days aright.
If we are truly believers in Jesus the Christ we have already come through the storm of judgement. It happened at the Cross. ~ Billy Graham
Today's Soul Snippet:
That which a man spits against heaven shall fall back on his own face. ~ Thomas Adams
Love this SoulSnack? Please don't keep it to yourself.