A Sweet or Two for the Soul
- Every morning the Lord's rich mercies are deeper than the oceans and wider than the skies.
- Stand strong for each day the Lord still pours abundant love.
- In obscurity peace is met and stillness arrives; striving ceases and devotion begins.
- Foolishness does not interrupt God's kindness for He still gives without finding fault.
- Take care, for it is in the times of sadness the soul steps out its front door of faith, and in the now fading light of wisdom warmly greets the brazen face of sin.
- When mercy and love replace religion - the innocent are not condemned, sinners are called to Jesus, the guilty are forgiven and... God is very well pleased.
Today's Soul Snippet:
'If the mouth be bad, the mind is not good'. ~ Thomas Brooks
Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint SoulSnacks in hard copy form, using them for Bible Studies or other Christian forums, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. SoulSupply asks only that you keep the SoulSupply website and email contact information intact.
Love this SoulSnack? - PLEASE take a moment and share it with a friend. Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?