Knowledge that is pleasant....
Then wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. (Proverbs 2:10)
Proverbs speak of things hidden from a man's mind until it first enters his heart.
Proverbs can hold surprising notions and predict unseen outcomes.
- Men walk in pride and desire - blessed is the man who crawls for he knows no pride and desire cannot control him.
- Blessed are those who seek righteousness for they shall know right at all times.
- Blessed are those who wait for their Lord for He draws them ever nearer to His presence.
- Blessed are those the Lord draws close for they are favored above all men.
- Blessed are are the humbled for they shall see His face.
- Blessed are those who have turned from sin for they shall cherish purity.
- Blessed are the diligent for their faithfulness is seen from heaven.
- What man can capture a mouse with his hands or tame a hippo - he whose heart is overwhelmed by the Lord.##
When love increases with Christian knowledge the more we know God, the more we will truly love Him. We will learn to love Him equally in times of distress or in times of great joy. ~ Brother Lawrence
The Last Word:
Proverbs offer knowledge and understanding that wisdom shelters within a man's heart.
## the above 'proverbs' carry no pretense to be Biblical, but they are Christian.