Honey to the Heart
Our self-belief files can equip us as much as they can injure us.
When the voices within condemn with a deafening echo, refute them with the truth - resist satan and he will flee. Sacrifice these bald lies on the altar of God's pure truth.
I can believe well about me, 'cos God first does - and NOTHING AT ALL of me is hidden from His eyes.
- I am the apple of God's eye. I hold a unique position of favor with Him and access to Him. He is NEVER too busy for me. ~ Psalm 17:8, Zechariah 2:8
- If God is for us who can be against us. ~ Romans 8:31
- God wants me in His presence. He will NOT reject me. ~ Psalm 46:10, Psalm 91
- Whoever comes to Jesus, He will NEVER drive away. ~ John 6:37
- God takes great delight in me. I RAISE a song in His heart as He loves me so. ~ Zephaniah 3:17
- God does NOT condemn me (even though my thoughts do). It is only His opinion that counts. Live for that audience of One. ~ John 3:17, Romans 8:1
- I am accepted, secure and I belong. ~ Romans 8:35-39, 1 Corinthians 6:20, Philippians 3:20
- I am chosen and significant (even when those pesky voices disagree). ~ John 5:16
Today's Soul Snippet:
"The more God has for you, the harder the devil strives against you." ~ Michael Cartwright
Enjoy ~ Our Lord Is Willing
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?