How to Truly Love!
- Love is looking into your eyes and seeing your heart.
- Your happiness is my happiness ... this is My love.
- You can leave me alone but you can never leave my heart.
- You were not made from a divine mold, instead I chose to handcraft you.
- You can't earn my love anymore than you can earn my salvation. I hold no approval based love for you.
surely there are those who hold My Person and My Presence far dearer than any activity they would do for me?
My heart says of you, ‘Seek his face!’ Your face, Lord, I will seek. (Psalm 27:8)
Would you take the time to echo King David from Psalm 27, or prayerfully return the five above thoughts to Jesus?
True demonstration of living love is first found in the giving of the most valuable time you have.
Today's Soul Snippet:
"Love can no more be contained than water can be compressed." ~ Michael Cartwright
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?