Of Shredded Souls - D
Soul Snack 211/12 ... Of Shredded Souls - D
For the lost, the least, the last and the lonely - to those:
- who have been a wineskin filled with smoke but remained obedient
- who have been persecuted without cause
- hungered for vindication and have not taken vengeance
- who have almost been wiped from this earth but have held the faith
- who have fallen into pits dug by the treacherous and arrogant
- whose friends have become betrayers
- who still hunger and thirst for righteousness regardless of pain and cost
- who have denied themselves without honor, for nobility is unrecognisable
- whose eyes have blurred and bodies wearied in the seeking of Divine love
No eye has seen nor mind has conceived, no word has explained nor artwork has illustrated what God has reserved for those who persistently choose good in the face of evil and righteousness in the face of ill-will.
“Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears for your work will be rewarded,”
declares the Lord. (Jer 31:16)
The rewards in this world can still be manifold to the shredded soul but the guaranteed recompense of His Word is eternal.
YEP - God gives bonuses!
Today's Soul Snippet:
If the welcome of the world has eluded you, don't worry ‘cos you were not made for this world.