Of Shredded Souls - C
Soul Snack 210/12 ... Of Shredded Souls - C
For the lost, the least, the last and the lonely - to those:
- who have been bruised with criticism and anointed with accusation
- who are erect on the outside but collapsed on the inside
- for whom honor has been replaced with humiliation
- who are afraid to be known, unable to believe well of themselves
- whose life cycles through disapproval, disrespect or disrepair
- who have aimed for heaven from the heat of hell
- who can only fail at defining love
- who have been manacled by rejection and
- for whom self-death has invited with a re-assuring peace...
God knows when you will break but you will never be snapped.
God sees when life crushes but you will never be flattened.
God fails to weary so He is never too weak to listen.
God is all powerful so He is never too busy to help.
God is all love so He will always speak hope.
God is everywhere so there is never a queue to visit Him AND
Jesus still cups His torn hands to warm your worn heart.
A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.
In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
he will not falter or be discouraged
till he establishes justice on earth.
In his teaching the islands will put their hope. (Is 42:3-4)
Today's Soul Snippet:
"You don't have to be anyone special to be extremely special in God's eyes." ~ Marie Wikle