Shaping the Soul
Ten reflections to shape the soul within. For, from the soul arises life or death.
- Recall the weary days in the days of strength, for there humility resides.
- That which is unconquerable in the wintertime becomes victory in the summertime.
- As the nights of darkness turn to dawn the days of cold flee.
- Holiness is the point of a good man's difference, it creates usefulness.
- Where there is no choice there is no faithfulness.
- Faithfulness is only possible when unfaithfulness is available.
- Hardship is the compass needle that points to faithfulness.
- The louder the call, the harder the task.
- Don't judge others before God judges them.
- In times of conflict remember - compassion triggers repentance.
Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice? (Proverbs 8:1)
Today's Soul Snippet:
'The recognition of sin is the beginning of salvation'. ~ Martin Luther
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?