Soul Snack 9/22 ... Unnoticing Earth
I have observed a curious phenomenon. This is a reliable event repeated often to my eyes.
There are times earth people enter an occupied meeting room and quite unsolicitly exclaim 'God is here'. They feel God! This to me is usually an unshared experience - yet it is still entirely legitimate. I suspect that such people are deliberately seeking God's presence, they have erected alert antennaes to the good spiritual.
Sadly I normally fall well short of the senses that drive such observations. Yet, isn't it wonderful that the natural and spoken inclination of some people is to automatically look for God?
Their heart, their soul and their spirit is 'hardwired' to seek The Almighty. Surely this is an acccurate indicator of their thoughts and values. These are nice people to be around. They simply see life correctly as a walk to God's presence.
To conduct life as a pilgrimage is to :
- live life as a journey to divine,
- live life with a purpose beyond myself,
- live life for influence and not just promotion,
- live life with an out of this world strength,
- live life with His praise on my lips and not self praise,
- live life as a journey that pursues goodness for both the traveller and who they pass and
- see that my choices/actions/words are impacting my own and another's eternity.