Souvenirs of Solitude ~ Love & Speech
- Of learning there is no end, of lust there is no satisfaction, but from love there is life forever.
- One position I have desired but two I have found, that the righteous search for love heaven will honor, and from love self is learned.
- Love is the completion of man, but lust is his division.
- The Lord gives the loves of life to build the soul, not steal it away.
- Love is looking into another's eyes and seeing their heart.
- There is no good direction to energy without first love to rule it.
- Actions may speak louder than words, but words last a lifetime.
- He who finds good in another anoints their soul, and he who speaks good to another brings honor to them both.
- First consider your words carefully, for they will return to you as a dove does to its nest or a sow to the mud.
Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless. (James 1:26)
Today's Soul Snippet:
"God's shepherd has undertaken care of the sick, not tyranny over the healthy." ~ St. Benedict
ENJOY ~ PURE LOVE
Love this SoulSnack? - PLEASE take a moment and share it with a friend. Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?
ENJOY more Souvenirs of Solitude ~ Life Below the Clouds