6 Ways of Kindness
- Kindness in words create grace.
- Kindness in thought creates depth.
- Kindness in feeling creates reciprocity.
- Kindness in action creates love.
- Kindness is the hoe that breaks up hard ground.
- Kindness given promises another smile elsewhere.
Those who are kind benefit themselves, but the cruel bring ruin on themselves. (Proverbs 11:17)
Those who sow to the wind will reap a whirlwind, BUT those who sow to kindness will live as the sons of God.
"Acts of kindness inspire kindness." ~ anon
Today's Soul Snippet:
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?
ENJOY more at - Incensed by Offence?