Hold the Hope
Is hope flowing within as a mighty river, or has it been relegated to a victim of yesteryear?
My firmest grip is upon the Lord, in whatever circumstance. I begin my day, each day, with His Words and bolt my evenings with prayer. This I have learned to continue in.
It is these verses that I choose to be my first responders:
- ... there is no Rock like our God. (1 Samuel 2:2b)
- Be at rest my soul for the Lord has been good to you. (Psalm 116:9)
- I lift my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:1-2)
- God's gifts and His call are irrevocable. (Romans 11:29)
- We live by faith, not by sight... so we make it our goal to please Him. (2 Corinthians 5:7 & 9)
- Solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil. (Hebrews 5:14)
- Behold I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book. (Revelation 22:7)
We have to walk upon earth, there is no choice. The good and the evil strikes all men, so audit your days well and number them purposely. For when all is said and done, today is the day that plates up all my tomorrows.
Hold on to the good Lord today, and He will hold on to you for all your tomorrows.
Hold the hope, for soon it is not required.
Today's Soul Snippet:
'Righteousness cuts a man free from the cords of the wicked.' (Psalm 129:4)