3 Principles of Success
1) Success begins at dawn. This is a deliberate discerning. Sunrise is best to meet the Son who saved you. Those who seek His presence do not lose out.
- The sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary; He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught. (Isaiah 50:4)
- At daybreak Jesus went out to a solitary place.. (Luke 5:42a)
- One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. When morning came He called His disciples to Him... (Luke 6:12-13a)
2) God rules wisdom. And, wisdom raises success.
- David became more and more powerful, because the Lord God almighty was with him. (2 Samuel 5:9)
- He changes times and seasons, He sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. (Daniel 2:21)
- He reveals deep and hidden things; He knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with Him. (Daniel 2:22)
- ... there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries... (Daniel 2:28)
- King Nebuchadnezzar made Daniel ruler of his entire province of Babylon. He placed Daniel in charge of all the wise men. (Daniel 2:48b)
3) The upright benefit from the Lord.
- He holds success in store for the upright, He is a shield to those whose way of life is blameless. (Proverbs 2:7)
- ... whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe. (Proverbs 29:25b)
- He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. (Proverbs 30:5b)
The Last Word:
Those who put the Lord first each day will enjoy the reciprocity of Jesus.