18 Original Ways of Love
The Loving Way of Life is a book everyone longs to open, and immerse within.
Flip your soul now through eighteen of its briefest pages:
- Love can no more be hidden than water can be compressed.
- Love is the daily lubricant to the soul as sleep is energy to the body.
- Love's unreachable delight is only discovered by its return.
- Love cannot be purchased for it does not charge.
- True love knows no guarantee of reciprocity.
- Love's fabric is not woven on the loom of ME but YOU.
- Life is the search for love. Some are in a fun-run, others a marathon.
- Lovers love to be alone. ~ Brennan Manning
- Love reconfigures the heart from itself towards another's.
- Love is the free gift of one's heart to another.
- Love can be destroyed but it never seeks destruction.
- Love is looking into another's eyes and seeing their heart.
- Love sees a completely transparent heart but loves it all the more.
- The sum of life is neither found in abundance nor activity, nor is it found in prosperity or performance - it is only found in love.
- Love is never approval based, never withdrawn - for then it is not love.
- The gift of pure love is as unconditional as its reception.
- Sacrifice demonstrates the presence of love.
- Love is your happiest 'hello' and your hardest 'good-bye.' ~ anon
We love because Jesus first loved us. (1 John 4:19)
Today's Soul Snippet:
"Christ would ever have abode alone if He had not died on the cross." ~ J.B. Stoney
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?
ENJOY ~ HOW TO TRULY LOVE