5 'Feel Goods' from Isaiah
For the self-doubters, the troubled, those with a radar for rejection and the weighed down, anchored by tragedy ... the God of heaven whose very fabric is love repeats to you this day that His favor rests upon you:
1) I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, “You are my servant”; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:9-10)
2) For I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you 'do not be afraid... for I myself will help you.' (Isaiah 41:13)
3) A bruised reed I will not break, and a smoldering wick I will not snuff out. (Isaiah 42:3a)
4) But now, this is what the Lord says – He who created you... ‘Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour'. (Isaiah 43:1-3)
5) I have upheld you since your birth, and have carried you since you were born. Even to your old age and grey hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. (Isaiah 46:3b-4)
Don't forget - God words are eternal, what He speaks to you today is also applies for ALL your tomorrows.
He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ (2 Corinthians 12:9a)
Today's Soul Snippet:
No matter how many reasons I have given God to not love me, not one has ever been accepted. ~ anon.
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?