7 Good Pleas for 2015
As New Year bumps last year to the side...
For those who may welcome the New Year on the outside but not on the inside...
To any who found 2014 so wearisome that wariness now soaks 2015...
A humble plea to the Father who is love and still the same every new year:
My Father in Heaven, thank-you that you have seen all my years. Thank-you that you have loved me beyond my foolishness, and not abandoned me for my constant sin. I would pray these pleas now for 2015:
- make peace my governor and righteousness my ruler
- be my everlasting light through the days of singing and sorrow
- keep me please from temptation, and hold no sin against me
- walk ever closer beside me; surround me, be my rear guard and my vanguard and hover over my head that I may dwell in your shadow
- may I never again shove you away or simply bump you off. You are my ONLY rock, my stronghold, my highway to holiness, my shade, my shelter and my guide
- I desire to shadow you this year and then until I meet you
- can 2015 be a year that your righteousness and praise will be secure in my life, loaded upon my lips. ~ AMEN
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness (Isaiah 61:10a)
Today's Soul Snippet:
God says ~ "I know how to care for those who belong to Me." ~ Michael Cartwright
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself?