8 Gold Bars of Relationship Bullion
Maybe your heart has ached and your eyes hunted for a friendly smile, just one? But none was found!
Everybody always knows an ache or two inside. It is only the degree and persistence that changes.
Eight thoughts to build others up, ease sadness and not give it:
- "Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder". ~ anon
- "Anger is attempting to control another without controlling yourself.' ~ Michael Cartwright
- "Let's stop believing that our differences make us superior or inferior to another." ~ anon
- "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." ~ Mark Twain
- "When you blame others you give up the power to change." ~ Robert Anthony
- "How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." ~ Marcus Aurelius
- "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein
- "Troubled hearts ache for compassion not instruction." ~ Michael Cartwright
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. (I Peter 4:8)
Today's Soul Snippet:
Living in the past is no way to face the future. ~ anon
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?
Read more in Incensed by Offence