Apprehending the Supernatural!
Christians believe in the resurrection of the dead. This is supernatural. But, after that many a Christian simply resides in a slippery spiritual acquiescence.
What promises has the Lord made to you, and yet they still tarry?
Maybe you continue to wait for the high seas of trouble to subside?
God's hand is not short.
- Is anything too hard for God? (Genesis 18:14)
- I know that You can do all things. No plans of Yours can be thwarted. (Job 42:2)
- Nothing is too hard for You! (Jeremiah 32:17)
- Nothing is impossible with God. (Mathew 1:37)
- With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:36)
- What is impossible with man is possible with God. (Luke 18:27)
The supernatural is apprehended by authentic faith alone.
The Tree of Knowledge denies miracles, the Tree of Life provides them.
Are you now ... fully persuaded that God has the power to do all that He has promised? (Romans 4:2)
Today's Soul Snippet:
'The Bible recognizes no faith that does not lead to obedience, nor does it recognize any obedience that does not spring from faith. The two are opposite sides of the same coin.' ~ A.W. Tozer