Blessed Is The Man Who Crawls...
Proverbs speak of things hidden from men's minds, but necessary to their hearts.
Proverbs can hold surprising notions and predict unseen outcomes.
They offer understanding that wisdom may find lodgings within the heart.
Then wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. (Proverbs 2:10)
- Men walk in pride and desire - blessed is the man who crawls for he knows no pride and desire cannot control him.
- Blessed are those who seek righteousness for they shall know right at all times.
- Blessed are those who wait for their Lord for He draws them ever nearer to His presence.
- Blessed are those the Lord draws close for they are favored above all men.
- Blessed are are the humbled for they shall see His face.
- Blessed are those who have turned from sin for they shall cherish purity.
- Blessed are the diligent for their faithfulness is seen from heaven.
- What man can capture a mouse with his hands or tame a hippo - he whose heart is first surrendered to the Lord.
The more we know Him, the more we will desire to know Him. As love increases with knowledge, the more we know God, the more we will truly love Him. We will learn to love Him equally in times of distress or in times of great joy. ~ Brother Lawrence
Today's Soul Snippet:
'O God, stamp eternity upon my eyeballs.' ~ Jonathon Edwards
ENJOY too - 9 Challenges to Common Thought
Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?