Heaven's unending skies!
Life is a ten meter sprint when held against eternity.
There is a common destiny for all, thus reckoning eternity in truth is THE most important knowledge to grasp. Either by default or deliberately, mankind's choices forever echo down Heaven's unending skies.
Eternity is reckoned by a man's:
- response when Jesus knocks
- censure or blessing from his lips
- division of his time
- reaction to God's discipline
- discernment of wickedness and virtue
- what he collects and what he jettisons
- the company he chooses
- approach to wealth and charity
- alignment of faith, AND
- weighing the authority of 'reason'.
Pleasures are meaningless and wisdom is hidden, although it is to be sought. Virtue is to be had above vice.
BECAUSE - this sprint across planet earth carries only one pass.
Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgement. (Hebrews 9:27)
The Last Word:
Today never lasts but tomorrow never ceases - reckon well.