Living Through The Rainy Days
Should loneliness soak you as your closest friend... or
You are drenched under a sorrow-filled downpour groaning - I find no pleasure in my days...
The good Lord already has popped open His umbrella for you:
- even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me. ~ Psalm 23:4
- cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. ~ Psalm 55:22
- when I said my foot is slipping, your love O Lord supported me. ~ Psalm 94:18
- when anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. ~ Psalm 94:19
- the Lord has become my fortress, and my God in whom I take refuge. ~ Psalm 94:22
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me. (Psalm 51:12)
Today's Soul Snippet:
'The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything'. ~ Louis H. Evans
ENJOY too ~ My Eyes Are Ever On The Lord
Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint SoulSnacks in hard copy form, using them for Bible Studies or other Christian forums, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. SoulSupply asks only that you keep the SoulSupply website and email contact information intact.
Love this SoulSnack? - PLEASE take a moment and share it with a friend. Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?