Of Wise Men There Are Few
Of fools and mockers there are many, but of wise men there are few.
Ponder these thirteen new proverbs:
- Blessed is he who walks unseen with the Almighty for he is comfortable in anonymity.
- Blessed is he who dwells with the Lord, for he dwells with himself less.
- Blessed is he who is not charmed by his eyes, but is charmed by who he can't see.
- Blessed is he from whom grace flows for he is a river of life.
- Blessed is the man of endless of faith for he is free from himself.
- Blessed is he who carries iron for he shall sharpen another.
- He who watches contests know that victory is not to the fittest or the fastest, but to he who owns the strongest heart.
- Weakness fortifies the man who is strong to the Lord.
- Blessed is the man who waits upon the Lord, for he both releases and redeems his time.
- Blessed is the man who knows there is no wastage in waiting upon the Lord.
- Blessed are the wise, for they know that knowledge is a page to file - not a banner to fly.
- The mind and body given unto indulgence is a heart tested by God, but seated with fools.
- Blessed is the broken man, for when his physical capacities are reduced his spiritual sensitivities are enhanced.
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers. (Psalm 1:1-3)
Today's Soul Snippet:
'Heaven begins where sin ends.' ~ Thomas Adams
ENJOY TOO 19 Proverbs Afresh
Love this SoulSnack? - PLEASE feel free to share it with a friend, post it on a blog page, on a website or share it on social media.
Would you too like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?