The 5 Great Messages of Easter
Jesus resurrection was history's 'T Intersection'. It forces decision, for even to ignore Jesus is by default to decide.
Understanding awaits those who see their 'T' intersections of life and turn right to Jesus each day:
1) The night of Easter reveals the need for forgiveness.
There would be no darkness if there was no sin. Sin is simply living in darkness.
2) The sight of Easter reveals the burdens of sins.
If sin were not so awful neither would there such an awful cross.
3) The light of Easter reveals the blindness of the soul.
Until Jesus died no full light had been shed upon the darkness of sin.
4) The might of Easter reveals the power of the resurrection.
No strength was ever stronger than Jesus' faithfulness, AND
5) The fight of Easter defeats satan and his power of death.
Jesus died once so that no man need die twice.
He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. (1 John 3:8)
Today's Soul Snippet:
"Jesus' return is even more certain than tomorrow's dawn".
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?