BIlly Graham - 6 GOLD BARS
A man is known by the friends he keeps, and the words he speaks.
A babe from Charlotte, North Carolina would reportedly become one of the most influential Christian leaders of the 20th Century. (SoulSupply is unable to think of any other Christian who was more influential.)
- You can be born in a garage, but that doesn’t make you an automobile. You can be born in a Christian home, but that doesn’t make you a Christian.
- Time is the dressing room of eternity. In the few fleeting days of life on this planet we are given the opportunity to prepare for eternity.
- If I didn’t believe that the Bible and the Gospel of Jesus Christ held the answer to this world’s baffling problems, I would go back to the farm and the rural life that I love and spend my days in peaceful solitude.
- As Christians, we have only one authority, one compass: the Word of God.
- The Bible is the only book in the world that predicts the future. The Bible is more modern than tomorrow morning’s newspaper.
- The Tax Department wants a record of how you spend your money, but that is nothing compared to the books God is keeping.
As it is written, "how beautiful are the feet of those who bring the good news". (Romans 10:15b)
Today's Soul Snippet:
'When strength is sapped for the Lord, it will be restored by the Lord. He is no man's debtor.' ~ Michael Cartwright