Incensed by Offence?
The wars are frequent, the attacks deadly in their intent.
The seeking of peace is an offence to those who would wage war.
Those speedy to draw swords lack compassion towards those their swords are pointed.
BUT - have the feet shod, the shoes ready to chase after peace and not increase the battle. This is achieved when we:
- Run headlong into grace
- Speak swiftly in gentleness
- Throw no incendiary devices labelled 'accusation'
- Do not permit the sun to descend upon our anger
- Choose in an instant for forgiveness, even while the bubbles of rage arise and
- finally in prayer throw the load upon Jesus' shoulders. Let Jesus have His way.
A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is to one’s glory to overlook an offence (Proverbs 19:11)
Of what value or glory is it to multiply the war and the inner turmoil?
Each human soul screams for the rest only peace provides.
Satan fuels every opportunity to multiply evil, but Jesus came and defeated it. You can too.
REMEMBER ~ God's ways will always oppose satan's ways for we live now in an inverted world.
Today's Soul Snippet:
Forgiveness - don't leave earth without it.
ENJOY this sequential SoulSnack ~ Incensed by Offence?
Love this SoulSnack - PLEASE don't keep it to yourself? Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?