Jesus' Top 3 Super Foods
Jesus repeatedly dined on sweet super food.
This diet was good for Jesus, so it must too be for me.
Detox the body and soul by first chewing on this food for the spirit:
- After He had dismissed them, He went up on a mountainside by Himself to pray. Later that night, He was there alone. (Matthew 14:23)
- Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where He prayed. (Mark 1:35)
- After leaving them, He went up on a mountainside to pray. (Mark 6:46)
- But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. (Luke 5:16)
- One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (Luke 6:12)
- Jesus, knowing that they intended to come and make Him king by force, withdrew again to a mountain by Himself. (John 6:15)
These foods are as inexpensive as they are natural; they build muscles unseen by any man, but deeply honored by Heaven - each will make you feel incredible.
Life, health, guidance and detoxing are found in these actions of Jesus - choose His diet to withdraw, copy Him.
Today's Soul Snippet:
The more attention to we give to the in-pouring of Jesus' Holy Spirit, the mightier His outpouring through us can be.
Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint SoulSnacks in hard copy form, using them for Bible Studies or other Christian forums, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. SoulSupply asks only that you keep the SoulSupply website and email contact information intact.
Would you like to subscribe for free SoulSnacks either weekly or each workday?