SoulSupply's Top 15 Quotes Over 15 Years ~ Part C
- Jesus' spilt blood was so His life and His followers lives would spell 'righteousness'.
- The difficulty of the journey does not define the joy of the destination.
- Put distance between you and sin, but never between you and God.
- In His presence the soul is polished, and faith threatening sin is worn away.
- Cultivate companionship with Christ.
- Faith is stepping into the unseen without any visible means of support.
- Many Christians only snack at the Tree of Life while feasting at the Tree of Knowledge.
- There were two trees named in Eden, one has seduced us and the other has saved us.
- Righteousness is the Divine defeat of the human spirit.
- Pride is the parent of all sin.
- Homosexuality is no more genetic than adultery.
- Those who deny the presence of wickedness are vulnerable to much pain.
- Faithfulness is not real unless unfaithfulness is possible.
- Humility is the aphrodisiac to worship, pride is its poison.
- Pride is both a scaffold to sin and a scaffold to self.
The Lord is my strength and song; He has become my salvation. (Psalm 118:14)